Sunday, November 28, 2010

First Thanksgiving at Nana's House

Another exciting first for Genty & Nana.....Gentry got to go to Thanksgiving dinner at Nana's house & Nana hosted Thanksgiving for the first time in years, in her new house. Although Gentry didn't actually eat a piece of turkey at either of the Thanksgiving dinners he went to (Grandma & Grandpa's house too), he did enjoy the rolls and a few green beans. (Have I mentioned that I "still" have a picky eater on my hands.)
From hanging out with family, playing with cousins, having Braydon introduce Gentry to BMX biking and how to do tricks and stunts, watching Elmo with Parker, making Christmas ornaments for Nana & Popaw's tree, decorating the tree, and finally crashing on the couch in Mommy's arms. Whew!!! What a great holiday.
By the way - I feel like a big goober....I forgot my camera when going to Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma & Grandpa's house. I'll have to retrieve some pics from their camera and get those uploaded soon.
Decorating Nana's tree

Eating with Popaw

This is Gentry saying - "Seriously Mom, I have to eat all of this before I can go back and play?"

Playing with Popaw before dinner

Waiting to be served...

No comments:

Post a Comment